The Vault. Make the heist of the century.

Have you got what it takes to crack The Vault? Escape with your share of over $175,000 in cash prizes.

Take on the daddy of all vaults between August 24-September 13. Pick the locks and that sweet loot could be yours.

A team of the world’s best crackers have your back. Ace, your right-hand man, has assigned them all a Chest to focus upon. The combinations for these Chests will help you crack The Vault. Ace has also managed to pick two digits on the first lock for you.

The Vault

Here’s how to get involved

Cap off each cracked lock with a cash prize. Every time you complete a three-digit combo you can win up to $5,000.

Can you keep your cool? Let’s play.

Crack and dash with Master Keys.

Stay alert. The skills and trickery of your crew could make The Vault ‘malfunction’.

Glitches with The Vault usually last for two hours. And looking at how your team usually operates, it’s safe to say they’ll trigger a malfunction once a week. During this time you can play for a Master Key which will speed-up your progress.

We’ll measure the Reward Points you tally-up throughout these two hours. Meet your target and you’ll automatically open one of the locks – or all three, for direct access to The Vault.

Seize this opportunity.

Your team. The best skills on the planet.

Ace

Ace.

Your right-hand man. The one they all bow down to. He’s a force of nature in safe cracking and he’s got your back.

Jack. Mr Swagger

Jack. Mr Swagger.

A charming rogue. To Jack every safe’s an opponent to suss out and conquer. He’ll throw across a cheeky wink as you walk away with the cash.

Queenie. The Mama.

Queenie. The Mama.

No one messes with Queenie. She’s been cracking safes and breaking hearts for as long as anyone can remember.

King Pin. Safe cracking royalty.

King Pin. Safe cracking royalty.

An international jet-setter, he’s cracked safes from Monte Carlo to Manila. Dressed to impress, he breaks impenetrable vaults in impeccable style.

No security you can’t outwit.

Each Chest has three numbers. The locks securing The Vault’s intel are color-coded to show that they’re assigned to a member of your team. The blue lock needs blue numbers and so on. There’s nine digits to determine in total, with no repeated numbers in the individual sequences.

When you start, two numbers will already be revealed in the first lock.

The numbers and colors in your Chests can be made up of any combo and you could get repeated numbers. However, once an entire lock has been revealed, you’ll no longer get numbers for that color.

The Vault is the ultimate score. Take it on.

Terms & Conditions

(1) A description of what is being offered as part of the promotion.

  • When you opt-in, you will receive two digits for the red lock: red 5 and red 7.
  • When you collect all three digits for each of the combination locks, you will receive the Chest that such lock was guarding. The value of the Chest will depend on the Stars Rewards Level you are ascribed based on your level of play at the time won:
  Stars Rewards Level
Blue Bronze Silver Gold Diamond Black
99.9% $2 $4.25 $10.50 $35 $87.50 $250
0.1% $200 $250 $500 $1,500 $2,500 $5,000
  • When you unlock all three combination locks, you will receive an additional Chest, The Vault. The value of the Chest will depend on the Stars Rewards Level you are ascribed based on your level of play at the time won:
  Stars Rewards Level
Blue Bronze Silver Gold Diamond Black
99.5% $3.25 $6.50 $17.50 $62.50 $160 $450
0.5% $250 $500 $1,000 $2,500 $5,000 $15,000
  • Once a week between 09:00 ET and 15:00 ET, a two-hour countdown will activate. If you collect the required amount of Reward Points by playing real money games within those two hours, you will receive either a key for one of the three coloured Chests (90% chance), or a Master Key to The Vault (10% chance).

You will see a countdown in your Challenges Window which will display the remaining time and will disappear once the two hours have passed.

The Reward Points required to be earned during those two hours will depend on your Stars Rewards level:

Stars Rewards Level
Blue Bronze Silver Gold Diamond Black
200 450 1,000 3,600 9,000 25,500

(2) The dates and times that the promotion is being conducted.

  • This promotion takes place from 09:00 ET on August 24, 2020 and finishes at 23:59 ET on September 13, 2020.

 (3) The persons who are eligible to participate in the promotion.

  • All real money verified players.

(4) The required action to receive whatever is being offered as part of the promotion.

  • Play real money games between August 24 and September 13 to win Stars Rewards Chests. Within every Stars Rewards Chest a player earns, they will receive three digits that will populate the locks.
  • Each of the locks would be surfaced as a three-digit code and when players get a digit that part stops and displays the number.
  • Players begin with two numbers revealed on lock one.
    • Red lock = [2] (5 and 7 already revealed)
    • Blue lock = [6,1,8]
    • Yellow lock = [1,9,4]
  • Players receive a Chest for every lock they unlock (i.e. get all three digits of the blue lock to get a blue Chest).
  • When players unlock all three locks, they get access to The Vault and receive a final Chest.
  • Once a week between 09:00 ET and 15:00 ET, a two-hour countdown will activate. If you collect the required amount of Reward Points by playing real money games within those two hours, you will receive either a key for one of the three coloured Chests (90% chance), or a Master Key to The Vault (10% chance).

(5) The procedure to claim or redeem the promotional offer, if applicable.

Not applicable.

 (6) Registration procedures.

  • Opt-in to The Vault Challenge by hitting ‘Start’ in your Challenges Window in the client, website or app (where available). Registration is open from 09:00 ET on August 24 until 23:59 ET on September 13, 2020.

 (7) Limitations on participation.

  • All prizes that form part of this offer cannot be assigned or transferred and Chests will be forfeited if not opened within seven days of issue.

(8) Wagering requirements and limitations by type of game.

Not applicable.

(9) The order in which funds are used for wagering.

Not applicable.

 (10) Eligible games.

  • All real money games are eligible.

(11) Any restrictions on the withdrawal of funds.

Not applicable.

(12) Rules regarding cancellation.

  • Should you want to inquire about cancelling your participation in this promotion, please contact Support.
  • Upon request for cancellation, The Stars Group shall inform the player of the amount of unrestricted funds that will be returned upon cancellation and the value of restricted funds that will be removed from the player's interactive gaming account. If the player elects to proceed with cancellation, unrestricted funds remaining in a player's interactive gaming account will be returned.

(13) If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.

(14) Any other information.

  • We reserve the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without notice to players.

See here for general promotional Terms & Conditions.

Contact Support if you have any questions about The Vault.